Sunday, September 18, 2022

Sept 17 Evening Photos

 We woke up this morning to a lot of wind.  Mid day was not too bad.  But tonight it is very windy again.  I went out onto the balcony to see if I could capture the waves from this distance.  The sea waters have been very still up to this point.  Now it is wonderful to see them wild and dangerous.  People are still walking up and down the boardwalk,  but I'm not sure how many folks actually went into the water.  I did not see anyone in the water from my balcony.  



These are the biggest waves I have seen here so far.

Then I turned the camera back towards the modern town to catch the setting rays and the clouds.



Sun setting on the new town in the distance.


Then I caught this laundry in one of the apartments in the fore ground above.  It was so colorful and the wind made it into such interesting shapes.  Unfortunately it was a distance away and I had to crop the photos severely.   So sorry for the blurriness.




No comments:

Post a Comment