Friday, September 6, 2024

Phone Photo Catch Up

 I have been taking a few photos with my phone - but the hotel room is not set up in a way to make it easy to upload photos.  I am sitting on the bed - with my computer plugged in for charging.  My phone is connected to my computer on the other side of me.  I hardly dare move - lest something disconnect.  But here we go.


Michael with his nose clip on - We had just gotten to our hotel and were waiting for our room to be ready.  After the ordeal on Monday,, his nose started bleeding again on Tuesday, just as we were flying on our way to Amsterdam.  


The best Frites in the World can be purchased at this stand at the entrance to the Albert Calp Market.

The front of the stand  - there chairs set up behind the stand where you can enjoy your frites.

The one canal photo I took.

Ignore the women in the front.  The place across from our hotel is a school as well as a cafe.  And who doesn't need lessons on Life?

Michael enjoying his herring at the market.  Unfortunately the waffle stand was not open so I was not able to enjoy that treat.


Tomorrow we are flying to Bologna Italy and will pick up our rental car for our tour along the Adriatic coast.  Hopefully my camera will be more available from now on.


3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your Adriatic coast trip!! Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol and entire day of eating and talking, perfect. Maybe not every day. I think think the phone shots turned put pretty ok!

    ReplyDelete