Sunday, October 13, 2024

10-9 El Campello at Night

 Just a quick post to show what El Campello looks like at night.


I took an evening walk and saw this on the beach.  This is the most elaborate castle complex I have seen here in El Campello.

This was the guy making it.  I am not sure at all what he was using to create the snow effect.

Then a couple of shots from the apartment.  You have to zoom in to see what is on that rock in the middle of the photo.  I thought it was a decorative towel thrown over a rock - but now it seems to be a rock that is painted.

Night skies from the kitchen window as it gets dark.


Good Night!


2 comments:

  1. I just heard an interview with someone who competes professionally in sand castle making. Maybe this guy is in training? That's a very impressive castle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww good night moon. I love the sky shots. Apt worth it just for those!

    ReplyDelete