Monday, October 7, 2024

10-4 An Evening Photo Shoot

 As I said Friday was a busy day.  I had gone out to the promenade several times - but too early.  This time I left the apt at 6:30pm.  Michael went with me - nice so I didn't feel like I stuck out too much.  Hardly any one carries a camera - if they want a photo they use their phone.  The sky was beautiful.  the temperatures warm.  Lots of people were out on the promenade, but the beach was almost deserted.









They just have these few changing rooms on the beach.  I love the bright stripes.

Someone made a castle!


The bakery.


Both Michael were taking pictures of these two animated ladies walking and talking along the water.  Turns out it was my friend Elin and one of her friends.


The bocce ball court is busy tonight.

The pirate sailboat is still out.

Now I am at the harbor.



I love water reflections.  And now there is a hint of purple in the sky.


The purple/pink grows over time.




And finally we get the purple reflected in the water.



People are fishing.




And then the purple fades and night is coming on.


Back on the promenade - it is barely dinner time.


Its night and the lights come on.


Back in the apartment - a few more night shots.


Good night!


2 comments: