Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Chattanooga, TN

Our first day in Chattanooga, there is a 100% chance of rain.  The skies were overcast all day, but we had some good time in the morning with no rain.  So we drove to the museum - the Hunter Museum of American Art.  But the Walnut Street Bridge is just beside it, so we took advantage of the weather and walked across the bridge.  The first photos are around the museum. 






The Walnut Street Bridge.












Then it started to rain - so time to go into the museum.  Straight up photos of art.


My own view on someone else's work - so sorry - but all the rest of the photos were taken with the fish eye lens.














This is a doorway out of the museum.

i

1 comment:

  1. I am impressed by that museum! I think I need to put that on my list!!

    ReplyDelete