Monday, October 5, 2026

10-5 El Campello - Another morning walk towards St. Joan.

 This morning I took my walk along the sea in the opposite direction.  I headed toward St Joan where the big Carrefour is.  

A view back to where we walked the other day.


Now I am heading around the bend toward St Joan.

Someone meditating on the beach.


The sun light is beautiful this morning.





Now - heading back home.



On hour or so later from when I started,  I am on our elevator heading up to our apartment on floor 20.  That is the highest level of the building.  What happens when we hit floor 32?


We had a big breakfast.  Left over potatoes are fried up.  Eggs fried, bacon cooked and toast made.  We did not eat again until almost 6pm!  We took a shorter walk along the sea promenade in the evening and called it a day.






No comments:

Post a Comment