Monday, April 29, 2024

4-19 Lunch with Tim in Shanghai

 April 19 was a rest day - the only thing we did is meet with Tim for lunch.  I don't remember where we went - but the food was good.  I like soup dumplings and I like pot stickers.  I don't particularly like dumplings with a thick covering.  We have tasted a lot of soup dumplings.


Coffee place in the Metro on the way to meet Tim.




These were soup dumplings that had shrimp on top.  Can't say I loved them.


This is a desert bun with been paste. I have struggled to like it - no so far.

After lunch Michael and I walked to the metro stop - the closest was the one by the Shanghai library - a well known building.


As we walk slower and spent a good amount of time take photos of the library - Tim was able to catch up with us and we took the metro home together.  

We have had so many wonderful meals here.  I don't feel bad if I don't like some things.


2 comments:

  1. I think I saw a vegetable on one of those plates! I like red bean paste, but I can see how it is an acquired taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you've eaten well and indeed reserve the right not to like everything!

    ReplyDelete