Tuesday, September 8, 2026

9/8/206 PM Alanya Waterfront

 Today was a good day.  I got some good photos this morning.  Worked on stuff all day.  We planned to go out to the waterfront this evening about 6pm.  About that time I got a text from my niece saying this would be a good time to talk to my sister-in-law, my brother Gerry's wife.  We had a good chat.  She is doing fine and is surrounded by family and friends. She has so much help with catching up on the home repairs  and things that have to happen after someone dies.  I am happy for her.  As we discussed - grief is different for all of us.  I will send her dates to visit her in November or December when we return. I can move on as well.  

Michael cooked and we had our second meal of the day around 3:30pm.  So no need to spend time in a restaurant.  Off we go to the waterfront.  I took something like 95 photos and ended up with 21.   So good on me!!

We got out as the sun was setting.  It seems to happen so fast here.





















We even venture onto the beach area - but not actually on the sand.  The area before the sand is dirt.  Who knows maybe we will actually walk on the sand!









No comments:

Post a Comment