Since I got up a little earlier this morning I was able to get photos of the views from our apartment earlier in the morning. We do not seem to be in a shipping lane - we have not seen any large cargo ships or even cruise ships passing by. But today I noticed a speed boat pulling a parasail. Most boating happens close to shore so we can't see it from the apartment.
Street views - no parasailors.
A glimpse of the mountains around us.
More street scenes - there are never many people walking in the streets below us.
There is a mosque near us - we can hear the call to prayer, but thankfully it is not that close that it is obnoxiously loud.
By the time I saw the parasail go by and managed to get out onto the deck with my camera it had almost passed the minarets.
The next time I caught it a little earlier.
I spent the morning processing the photos from the last few days and getting them on the internet. In the after noon I started working on a project I have thought about and done a tiny amount of work on. I am hoping - because of the extreme heat that we will work on individual projects during the day. We will go out either in the early morning or late afternoon/evening to do photography.
Michael has arranged for us to go out with a professional photographer on Friday. That will be an intense day. Before Covid we used to take these 1 day or 1/2 day photographer sessions on almost every trip. But now - so many people want professional photographers to take photos of them in very scenic areas so they can go home with a professional photo album.
The photographer Michael reached out to seems so excited to be able to teach us something about photography. He took the time to look at both of our blogs and planned our session about what he thought he could help us with. He even gave us homework! I am so excited!












No comments:
Post a Comment