As the days have finally been getting a little cooler (highs in the mid 80's instead of high 80's to mid 90's - with much humidity) i was sitting outside on the balcony with my cup of tea and enjoying the gentle wind. I looked over the buildings that lead to our view of the sea. I have taken many photos of these buildings already. Most all of the buildings around us have the same things on there roofs. Satellite dishes and these barrels and solar panels.
The last two items, the barrels and the panels are the water heating system for many of the older buildings. And this morning I realized what these buildings topped with round barrels remind me of. I am old enough to have experienced the harsh realities of sleeping with a head full of brush curlers. These buildings look like ladies with curlers on their heads!



LOL! I love that visual now - Alexis
ReplyDelete