Tuesday, October 25, 2022

October 22-25 Miscellaneous Photos

 Now that we no longer have the rental car we are sticking close to home.  I have taken many morning and afternoon walks - here are some of the best.


Taken on a morning walk along the boardwalk.


A lot of times there are sailboats anchored out in the water near the shore.  The water is shallow for quite a ways out.  They use smaller boats to come to shore and usually stay shoreside overnight.



Evening shot - Old town with blue roofs.


One of the many hotels on my walk along the board walk.  


A slightly different angel on the town and cathedral.



This was Tuesday evening.  I noticed the brown reflections of the buildings on the water.


Shots of the setting sun.  It goes down so fast in October.



I went to sit on a bench to wait for Michael to finish his meetings so we could get gelato.  I noticed that my view of the sea was now through the barrier between the boardwalk and the lower beach area.  I took several shots and was fortunate that everyone lined up for me.


There was a group of young teens playing volley ball.  I liked this shot.  I love the warm glow of the sunset lighting up the figures in the last two shots.


Drinking beer is very popular here.  Also popular - sitting on these stairs and watching the sunset.


Michael met me at our regular gelato shop.  As I exited the shop with my dark chocolate gelato (the very best flavor) I saw the sky a had turned a deep orange.


What a great way to end the day - chocolate gelato and a beautiful sky.


3 comments:

  1. Comments from Louise: Gorgeous sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sense a strong chocolate theme in all of your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the pictures of the people in the spaces on the barrier.

    ReplyDelete