Saturday, November 12, 2022

October 26 More Cefalu

 Another beautiful day in Cefalu.  Only a few days left here in Sicily.  I did my favorite walk up into Old Town.  


Just a few days ago this area was filled with tables, chairs, people and food.  I have no idea what they have planned for the area.  Hopefully it is just temporary, perhaps for the Christmas holidays.


A short ways up the next street I pass the church with the balcony behind it.  I have so many photos from that balcony. 


Another restaurant not yet open.


One last night of beautiful light for the Cathedral.



This is a very narrow road, but they make use of all space for restaurants.  Have to keep all the tourists fed!


A couple more sunset photos.



1 comment:

  1. This is a blast from the past, right? I'm assuming you're back in Albuquerque by now.

    ReplyDelete