Sunday, May 14, 2023

May 13 - Foodie Post

 I have been taking photos of some of our meals with my phone.  So they have been a little delayed. 


Our first meal out was not Spanish at all!  We had donor kebab!


Michael had his in a bowl - I chose the wrap.


There is a very good Spanish seafood place just across the road from us. I was turned on to this restaurant by some of the ladies in the knitting expat group.  My appetizer was this tiny artichoke in tomato sauce that was very good

Seabass - also very good.

I took this photo of a demonstration in the rain with my phone.  Didn't want to get the camera wet!  You see a lot more of these n France.

2/3rds of our lunch in Alicante.  At the top is a very typical tapa here.  Potatoes in spicy sauce.  Very good.  But then any fried potato product with sauce is great!  Bottom is ham croquette.  They were OK but not great.  No shown was the chicken in garlic sauce.  You can imagine that one!


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it - a food post! With pictures! Dad is rubbing off on you

    ReplyDelete