Monday, May 15, 2023

May 14 Alicante Evening Photos

 Sunday we skyped with our daughters.  L, daughter in Shanghei has been very busy making arrangements and taking our ambassador to China, Nicholas Burns, around to various provinces in China that she is in charge of.  S in California was getting ready to go on a long hike with a friend and Auto (her dog).  A in Copenhagen was chopping vegetables for the week and making dinner for her family.  So nice to talk with all of them.  

I had forgotten that it was Mother's Day in the US.  I got some flowers for the day before we left for Spain.  M and I went for a walk along the ocean in the evening.  It rained briefly and I was able to photograph the beautiful rainbow.  I got some ice cream in celebration of the Holiday.

Back in our apartment, I took some "golden light" photos of our neighborhood.  A good day overall!














4 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great day! I have told my mother she should expect to get mother's day greetings one week earlier from now on, so that i can follow the Spanish Mother's Day timing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how was the ice cream? first of the trip??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very good. I just haven't found the right flavor yet!

      Delete