Monday, August 31, 2026

8/31 Malmo Kungsarken Park

 This was a lovely park with a lake with many birds and a few ducks.  It was quite close to the mall and within walking distance of Lia's school.


A Pegasus Statue.


We saw these safety measures everywhere.  Three different ways to rescue you from the water!





This is the back of a "castle" which is currently a museum.


I took this photo just to show the windmill across the water.

Then we stopped at a cafe for Fika. 

The word is the word for coffee backwards!  I had a very lovely dense chocolate cake.



Alexis saw this tree which seemed to have different leaves at the very top.  The trunk seems to be two trees.  Next we headed towards the pretty part of Malmo Old  Town.  I will do this in a new post since blogger can't seem to download the photos here.










2 comments:

  1. there are a lot of green spaces in the city, at least until winter, when they become brown spaces. - alexis

    ReplyDelete