Monday, July 10, 2023

June - Last Photo Post in Pass-A-Grille

 Our trip has been over for a while - but it has taken me some time to finish up these posts.  Pass-A-Grille is a quaint little place and very picturesque.  I am not fond of the early morning "blue light" for taking photos.  But it was so hot that that was the best time to be out.  


Looks very islandy!




The balcony of our motel rental.  I noticed a lot of these red lights on houses and buildings.  Maybe its a bug deterrent!



Someone's art display from the day before.







Trying to protect the nests of sea turtles.

Seaweed Mike!






A shell tree!





Can you find the pelicans?





3 comments:

  1. It is indeed picturesque! I've never seen a shell tree before, they must be local to the area :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did manage to get out and get photos! They are lovely and I agree - too hot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautuful pictures!

    ReplyDelete